With All-Systems-Go by evodo, this Synology DS916+ is pre-configured with NAS grade installed hard drives for reliability and data integrity. It's ready-to-use and RAID-ready, saving you time and money.
Synology DS916+ designed to satisfy professional NAS users' needs. With a powerful quad-core CPU, AES-NI hardware encryption engine, scalability up to nine drives, and 2GB or 8GB memory options, DS916+ brings better support for multitasking, and increases business dynamics.
* Flexible scalability answering growing needs in storage capacity: supports robust scalability up to 9 drives with DX513 expansion unit
* Quad-core CPU and AES-NI hardware encryption engine bringing high performance: powerful Intel Pentium quad-core CPU and AES-NI hardware encryption engine
* 8GB memory: for startups or small and medium size offices looking for robust efficiency-oriented solutions
* Your files anywhere with cloud service: sync files among DiskStations and multiple devices, including Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, as well as Windows mobile devices
* The most compatible sharing: seamless files sharing across Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® platforms
* Fit into business environments easily: supports of Windows AD, LDAP, and Domain Trust
* Home surveillance, accessible for all: add-on package (Surveillance Station) includes two free IP camera device licenses for quick and easy surveillance integration.
* Ultimate file center: drag-n-drop and upload data from Mac or PC
* Seamless storage solution for visualization environments: visualization environments including VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft Hyper-V. With VMware vSphere® & VAAI integration
* Secure your data: provides security add-on such as AES encryption, 2-Step verification, IP block & allow list, Antivirus packages, firewall, and DoS attack prevention
evodo's All-Systems-Go ensures a ready to use and tested device right out of the box. No waiting for RAID arrays to be built.
4x3TB NAS hard drives installed and configured in Synology Hybrid Raid(Data Redundancy) usable 9TB (12TB RAW) provides no-worry data redundancy
Quad Core N3710 and 8GB RAM provides an efficent and robust NAS solution with read speeds up to 225 MB/s and writes up to 221 MB/s
Users may purchase the DX513 for up to 72TB of raw storage
3 Year Warranty & Tech Support